Scripture Union is an international and interdenominational Christian organization working in more than 130 countries in the world to present the Good News of Jesus Christ to children, youth and families and to encourage people of all ages to meet God daily through the Bible and Prayers.
Children and families holistically rooted in Christ transforming society.
To nurture children, strengthen family life and help people engage with God through the Bible that they may follow Jesus Christ and be instrumental in transforming their communities
The foundational principles which guide the staff team in the accomplishment of the organizational mandate are:
- Bible Centred - We endeavour to have all Scripture Union work centred on and guided by God’s word.
- Integrity – We endeavour to act in an honest, fair and ethical manner and create a culture of trust that is evident in all our activities and decision making processes.
- Accountability – We endeavour to exercise great responsibility and prudence in the use and management of resources entrusted to the organization.
- Partnership and Collaboration – We endeavour to network and collaborate with other like-minded institutions, organizations and individuals for the enhancement of our common good.
- Excellence – We endeavour to have high level of commitment in serving the society by delivering consistently high-quality programmes, products, training and services.